The Planet That Wears Its Heart on Its Face

Monday, February 20, 2012

Pluto Rising Astrology at Your Service!

If you live in the NYC area or just plan to visit, I just thought I'd mention that in addition to being available for private astrological readings, I also do parties (with brief "Kamikaze" mini-readings for guests), and give private astrology lessons for those who are fascinated to learn about this ancient art. Please check my references on my homepage and contact me at PlutoRisingAstrologer@gmail.com for my rates.

I am a particularly good astrologer for Plutonic individuals who believe that change is not only possible, but necessary.

3 comments:

  1. I do not live at NYC at the moment, but is still possible to receive a psychic reading from you via Skype or email? Anyway, what I'm interested about are dream interpretation services and I do hope you offer as service for that as well. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuri, I am not a psychic, nor do I do dream interpretation. I am an astrologer. If you are still interested, please contact me at plutorisingastrologer@gmail.com.

      Delete
  2. Capricorn is a great star sign. Some of my best friends are Capricorn.

    When I do a psychic reading, I often ask my clients for their star sign as well.

    ReplyDelete