The Planet That Wears Its Heart on Its Face

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Progressed Moon in Leo: Cat of the Year(s)

It's been such a long time since I've posted on my astrology blog that I might have lost all 17 of my dear readers. I've also completely forgotten basic HTML. But I've been wanting to revive this blog for a while, so I won't fret about the lack of formatting. I'd pretty much stopped posting after Trump was (or wasn't) elected. I drowned my sorrows in Instagram, with my cat (obviously a Leo animal), Little Franklin (his account is @little_franklin_). Much to my surprise, it was there, in the Cats of Instagram community (#coicommunity), that I found joy, and real friends all over the world, as befits progressed Moon going through my 11th house. Such a literal read of the Leo/11th house combination: online cat friends. But it was true, and not all typical of my prior social media experience. Also much to my surprise, as my personal life fell apart, came together, and fell apart again, Little Franklin was twice voted Cat of the Year (April 2017 and March 2018) on Instagram. The only social functions I have truly enjoyed during the past two years have been cat "pawties" on Instagram, which necessitated my teaching myself how to photo-edit; it's now my favorite art form, since it's basically collage. The 11th house is attuned to reform, and I've also gotten into "cativism," in terms of helping fund-raise for cats in need and raise awareness of animal rights following some horrendous instances of cats dying from animal torture. My progressed Moon entered my 12th house last month; tomorrow it ingresses into Virgo (tellingly, the day before transiting Chiron ingresses into Aries). I already sense the shift. Whatever happens, I hope to return to my astrology blog, because I have missed astrologizing.

2 comments:

  1. Just found you today when googling for info about the effect of transiting Pluto in Capricorn's effect on the Pluto in Libra generation (my oldest and her husband). It was so helpful, prescient. Please resume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Linda. I'm glad my "'We' Generation" article spoke to you. I will certainly try not to let it be so long between posts!

      Delete